Member Benefits and Registration
If you're not a club member... become one today! Come run and train with us. Or just join us to get in better shape and meet other runners.
Your annual SFRRC membership gives you quite a bit to help you achieve your running goals:
Training for The San Francisco Marathon (and Half) is nearly done, of course, but we have training plans for many other marathons, too. And can fit our plans to whatever your race might be. Or if you're on another training schedule, you'll have good people to run with many days of the week.
Start getting our emails, run locations, race/store discounts, and more. Regardless, we'll encourage you just to get out there and run. And maybe, even enter a race in 2018. In addition to San Francisco Marathon training, qualify for Boston with us or train for one of the World Marathon Majors or another destination race or local race. It’s more fun and a lot easier with the San Francisco Road Runners. With
355 375 395 415 435+ members (over these last 12 months), and growing, of all ages and training pace groups from 7:00 min/mile to 11:00 min/mile (please take note that the 9min/mile groups and up do a 1 minute walk every 8 minutes), there are plenty at your speed.
- Saturday morning group runs at various locations in San Francisco with distances from 3 to 24 miles
- Pace groups for runners at paces from 7:00 to 11:00 minutes per mile, plus walk group
- Weekly routes with water fountains and bathrooms
- Monday strength & conditioning workouts
- Tuesday (track) workouts designed by RRCA, USATF, and VDOT O2 (Jack Daniels) certified coaches
- Super casual Wednesday fun runs in the Presidio led by our Club Ambassadors
- Thursday group runs from the Ferry Building
- Sunday trail runs (summer and fall) in Marin
- Training programs for many specific half and full marathons, and adjustable to any race
- Free SFRRC shirt and hat & opportunity to purchase club gear (visors, singlets, etc.)
- Lots of good/free swag from our sponsors
- Race discounts (15-20% off — or something generous like this — many running races in northern California and beyond)
- Shoes/Clothing discounts at large/national and local running stores
- Twice annual 20% off discount days on anything at Sports Basement (special scan code shared with club members)
- Once annually (late-July to early-Aug), 25-30% off shoes of your choice (ANY current running shoe) thru special purchase program we've begun w/A Runner's Mind
- Club breakfasts (10 times/year) and social runs
- Quarterly Happy Hours
- Educational "Club Nights" throughout the year
- Weekly email newsletter with run details and upcoming events/sign-ups
- Access to "Members Only" parts of the website (training plans, run maps, member directory)
- Feel more a part of our Strava club/community page, since you'll know many of the people
- Membership in the Road Runners Club of America
- A community of 400+ runners/club members from San Francisco and across the Bay Area
- Many opportunities for volunteering and giving back
All of these benefits are included with your annual membership.
New members: $150
Renewing members: $120
We strive to be a healthy and safe running community for our members. By joining, all members agree and abide by our Code of Conduct Policy.
Special thanks to all of our sponsors for supporting SFRRC! We're bringing on new sponsors/discounts every few weeks in 2018. We'll keep you posted on our sponsors and club member discount page.