Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Try a Run
Running Book Club
Tuesday Track at Kezar
50 States Club
Board of Directors
Pace Group Leaders
Member of the Month
Slides are not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode. Please call us if you need help.
Enter the web addresses for the appropriate boxes to link to. Select the text and type over existing urls. Enter in the whole URL, including http://. (e.g. http://www.google.com)
Test Run #4 for Specified Pace Groups
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
- Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event. If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Return to Grid View
Test Run #4 for Specified Pace Groups
Dear SFRRC Club Members...
If you have not been contacted by your pace group leader (or other substitute pace group leader) DO NOT come to this.
This is a very specific/planned test run, designed for a few of the pace group leaders/runners who have indicated their interest to us (through our "return to running" survey or email to us). We will continue to add more pace groups as we learn more and runners become comfortable with this process and our requests.
For those pace group leaders who we've spoken with, please let the runners joining know that they
(1) must wear a face covering the entire run/time with us
(2) need to practice generous physical distancing - including not running directly behind another (to avoid running in another's slipstream)
. If you do run directly behind someone please be very well behind another, yes, maybe 30 feet or more. Be smart. If you
feel sick on the day of the run
, do not go. Our run group sizes will be 2, 3, 4, or 5 (in a few special cases) people.
If you are good on above,
register (read & sign our waiver during process)
(SEE RIGHT). For those asked to join this test run, please only do so if you want and only if you are able to follow our guidelines. We are very serious about this. In future weeks, we may move to a format that will begin from different starting locations. Yes, we won't be able to see each other as a whole, but for the time being, we'll take it. On the plus side, there may be times on your run that you'll be able to see each other, so give a wave or nod a head or give a thumbs up or smile under your face covering—we can still sense your smiles and care and good will use the mask. :)
High Level - Follow all city guidelines: The best way to not get yourself or others sick is to
. The more you go outside and have contact with others, the more you risk exposing yourself to COVID-19.
See general guidance about safer social interactions during the pandemic
Again please only join us if you are comfortable being in a 100% mask-wearing, social-distant running situation.
Thank you, everybody! Let's stay safe and healthy.
—all of us on the Board at SFRRC
Some repetition, but below is mandatory during club interactions (to aid in p
reventing transmission of viruses):
• If you are sick (coughing, etc.) in any way, do not join us. See the waiver/release. Thank you.
• Do not participate in our runs if you have had COVID-19 within the past 14 days at a minimum, had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are currently feeling ill or experiencing any one of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking/shivering, cough, sore through, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, feeling unusually weak or fatigued, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache, runny or congested nose, or diarrhea.
articipants must wear a Face Covering at all times with us.
• Participants may not move between simultaneous running groups.
• Singing, chanting, or shouting are strongly discouraged—YES, even while wearing a Face Covering—due to increased risk of spreading the virus during such activities.
• Do not engage in traditional forms of physical connection - hand shake, high fives, hugs, etc.
• Do not engage in close group pictures or selfies. Always maintain social distance guidelines.
• Members of vulnerable populations (those over age 60 or with chronic medical conditions) should carefully consider the risks before determining whether to participate.
Your pace group leader will know the time your group of 2, 3, 4, or 5 (in a few cases) runners will be leaving.
Saturday, November 7, 2020, 7:30 AM until 9:00 AM
Marina Green Triangle
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Registration cancellations will be accepted
Copyright ©2020 by San Francisco Road Runners Club. All Rights Reserved. SFRRC is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.