Member Benefits and Registration
If you're not a club member... become one today! And come run with us.
Your annual SFRRC membership gives you quite a bit to help you achieve your running goals:
Training for the San Francisco Marathon (and Half) is underway. If you haven't begun a plan yet or need to merge one, worry not.
We have training plans for many other marathons, too. And can fit our plans to whatever your race might be. Or just join us to get in better shape.
Start getting our emails, run locations, race/store discounts, and more. Regardless, we'll encourage you just to get out there and run. And maybe, even enter a race in 2018. In addition to San Francisco Marathon training, qualify for Boston with us or train for one of the World Marathon Majors or another destination race or local race. It’s more fun and a lot easier with the San Francisco Road Runners. With
375 400 members, and growing, of all ages and training pace groups from 7:00 min/mile to 11:00 min/mile, there are plenty at your speed.
- Saturday morning group runs at various locations in San Francisco with distances from 3 to 20 miles
- Pace groups for runners at paces from 7:30 to 11:00 minutes per mile, plus walk group
- Weekly routes with water fountains and bathrooms
- Monday strength & conditioning workouts
- Tuesday (track) workouts designed by RRCA, USATF, and VDOT O2 (Jack Daniels) certified coaches
- Thursday group runs
- Sunday trail runs (summer and fall)
- Training programs for selected half and full marathons
- SFRRC shirt and hat
- Other free swag from our sponsors (more to come here)
- Club breakfasts and social runs
- Quarterly Happy Hours
- Educational "Club Night" on three occasions throughout the year
- Weekly email newsletter with run details and important information
- Access to "Members Only" parts of the website (training plans, run maps, member directory)
- Membership in the Road Runners Club of America
- A community of 400 runners/members from San Francisco and across the Bay Area
- Many opportunities for volunteering and giving back
All of these benefits are included with your annual membership.
New members: $150
Renewing members: $120
We strive to be a healthy and safe running community for our members. By joining, all members agree and abide by our Code of Conduct Policy.
Special thanks to Sports Basement and Whole Foods for supporting SFRRC! We're bring new sponsors on weekly, it seems, in 2018. We'll keep you posted on our sponsors and club member discount page.